A system to continuously improve.
Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than trying to solve them. – Henry Ford
Want to improve by statistical analysis rather than by guesswork?
- Looking to achieve hard and soft money earnings?
- Need to improve customer satisfaction?
- Have improvement ideas but need a proven process to implement them?
- Want a great way to increase employee engagement?
Discipline V guides your team through a series of best practices to gather, prioritize, and implement employee driven improvement suggestions. Here are all the questions your team will answer:
- Capture Opportunities for Improvement (OFI’s) | How are OFI’s encouraged and captured?
- OFI Triage | How do we decide which OFI’s to implement?
- Define Opportunity Thoroughly | What is the problem/opportunity?
- OFI Gap Measures | What is the fact-based gap between current and desired performance?
- Analyze Root Issues | What are the root causes of the problem?
- Improve the Process | How will the system be implemented?
- Control the Results | How will the gains be sustained?
Collaboration Software making DV: Continuous Improvement work
Tools you need to analyze data and find meaningful solutions to your toughest business problems.
- Capture ideas
- Build plans to execute improvements
- Monitor with dashboards
Continuous Leader Development
training on DV: Continuous Improvement
Our Continuous Improvement workshop equips your team with a 5-step process modeled after Six Sigma.
- Train on the DMAIC process
- Set up, capture, and triage OFI’s in the workshop
- Build a plan to control the results
reinforcing DV: Continuous Improvement
Our experienced coaches provide the training and ongoing support for your internal Continuous Improvement team.
- Assist in the selection of personnel for the team
- Prepare and execute the workshop to ensure that everyone has the required skills
- First point of contact in case anyone in the team has any doubt related to the process