A process to align and motivate every team.
“Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work.”
Are your teams engaged and high-performing?
- Do your leaders struggle to keep their direct reports engaged?
- Are your people busy but not as effective as you know they can be?
- Is ‘communication’ a problem at all levels of the organization?
- Do your front-line leaders know how to ‘coach’ rather than ‘command’?
Discipline IV guides your teams through a series of best practices to focus them on the most important work. Here are all the questions they will answer:
- Quarterly Team Check-In | What do we need to get done in the next quarter to achieve our annual targets?
- Self-Check-In | What do I need to get done next week to reach the quarter targets?
- Weekly Team Check-In | What adjustments do we need to make to stay on track?
- Daily Check-In | What are the most important things to complete today?
- Monthly Team Check-In | How do we broaden our understanding of what’s happening?
- Quarterly 1:1 Check-In | How can we help people win?
making DIV: Teamwork Driven Execution work
Focus team members on the right goals. Visible, transparent progress keeps everyone motivated and accountable.
- Track progress and check-in
- See exactly how individual efforts make a difference
- Get alerts and notifications
- Create clear meeting agenda and next action steps
- Manage all your individual action items
Continuous Leader Development
training on DIV: Teamwork Driven Execution
The Teamwork Driven Execution Workshop trains every team on the management rhythms that will keep them aligned, agile, and motivated.
- Daily Check-In
- Weekly Self Check-In
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Team Check-Ins
- Quarterly One-On-One Check-Ins
reinforcing DIV: Teamwork Driven Execution
Coaching is at the heart of what we do. Our coaching model not only provide ongoing support for every team, but we also train every team leader to ‘coach’ rather than ‘command.’
- Facilitate quarterly team check-in
- Ongoing support
- Workshop facilitation
- Software training and set-up
- Train and support Six Disciplines Internal Coaches