An opportunity to prepare your organization for the future.
We shall have no better conditions in the future if we are satisfied with all those which we have at present.
How prepared is your organization for the future?
- Do you need a process to gather, consider, and act on feedback?
- Want your top leaders to take ownership of the success of the organization?
- Looking for a way to analyze external and internal factors of success?
- Do your strategic planning sessions need more data?
Your team has valuable insights. We can help you leverage them.
Discipline VI guides your team through a series of best practices to analyze what capabilities you need to fulfill your vision. Here are all the questions you will answer:
- Rules of Engagement | What ‘air traffic control’ rules do we use to work together?
- Best Practice Assessment | What improvements need to be made to our management system?
- External Analysis | What external trends might affect our strategy?
- Stakeholder Analysis | What are our stakeholders saying to us?
- Execution Analysis | Are we executing our strategic plan?
- Leadership Analysis | What leader development priorities should be on our strategic agenda?
- Strategic Agenda | What are the critical issues for this planning cycle?
making DVI: Organization Development work
Leverage the power of brainstorming, solve problems, and agree on priorities – faster!
- Survey your customers and employees
- Prioritize your teams ideas with our powerful brainstorming tool, RightPage™
- Everyone is heard. All input is considered in a systematic and efficient way.
- Get clear reports from surveys and brainstorming exercises
- See trended data year over year
Continuous Leader Development
training on DVI: Organization Development
Our Organization Development Workshop guides your top leaders through a question based self-assessment to help them spot gaps in your organization’s key processes.
- Analyze survey results
- Small group exercises to prioritize ideas
- Build engagement among your top leaders
- Great opportunity to develop junior leaders’ organizational development thinking
reinforcing DVI: Organization Development
Our coaches help your top leaders talk openly to evaluate options and priorities, getting them on the same page.
- Administer surveys
- Facilitate workshop
- Debrief with top leaders on results
- Facilitate a SWOT analysis for each team below the senior team