A plan to ‘run’ and ‘change’ your organization at the same time.
Vision without systems thinking ends up painting lovely pictures of the future with no deep understanding of the forces that must be mastered to move from here to there.
Do your teams struggle with alignment?
- Do your managers know how to build operating plans?
- Is miscommunication costing you on key projects?
- Can you effectively track your teams’ goals and projects?
- Do your departments function in ‘silos,’ unable to unite around the strategy?
You have built a great team. We can help get everyone aligned.
Discipline III guides your team through a series of best practices to get everyone aligned so you can both ‘run’ and ‘change’ your business. Here are all the questions you will answer:
- Plan Engagement | How do we engage everyone around shared purpose for this planning cycle?
- Operating Plans | What is our group’s responsibilities and how will we meet them?
- Project Planning | How do we drive change to close the gaps?
- Individual Plans | What are my responsibilities?
making DIII: Operational Alignment work
Connect every department, workgroup, and individual with smart, integrated plans.
- View how every team’s goals contribute to company goals: monthly, quarterly, annually, and beyond
- Full transparency across the entire organization
- Manage operating plans with data driven dashboards
Continuous Leader Development
training on DIII: Operational Alignment
Build a one-page annual operating plan for every workgroup right in the half-day workshop.
- Engage and focus every team with the strategic vision
- Plan key projects for every team
- Provide every individual with an individual plan that clearly connects to the strategic vision
reinforcing DIII: Operational Alignment
Six Disciplines provides more than executive coaching. Our coaching model supports every workgroup, every leader, helping everyone stay engaged and aligned.
- Facilitate quarterly team check-in
- Ongoing support
- Workshop facilitation
- Plan build-out
- Software training and set-up
- Train and support Six Disciplines Internal Coaches