A process to clarify your strategy for everyone in your organization.
Do you struggle with strategy?
- Have you been through a strategic planning process with little real change?
- Are your mission, values, and vision played out in the daily actions of your teams?
- Do your front-line leaders understand your unique strategy?
- Are you growing and want better communication of your vision?
Discipline I guides your team through a series of best practices to develop, commit to, and communicate your strategic vision. Here are all the questions you will answer:
- Mission | What is our enduring purpose?
- Values | What is our character?
- Market Analysis | What does our market require?
- Competitive Analysis | How well is the market served?
- Vision Focus | What will we be best at?
- Strategic Themes | What will we invest in to deliver our difference?
- Scorecard: Growth Strategy | How will the organization grow?
- Scorecard: Customer Focus | How do we maintain a healthy focus on our customers?
- Scorecard: Operational Effectiveness | What must we be good at to operate effectively?
- Scorecard: People Focus | How do we focus on our employees?
Continuous Leader Development
training on DI: Strategic Vision
Our Strategic Vision Workshop brings a powerful strategy planning process to your top leaders.
- Strategic question exercises
- Gain agreement on Mission, Values, and Vision
- Build a Strategy Scorecard
- Great opportunity to develop junior leaders’ strategic thinking
reinforcing DI: Strategic Vision
Our experienced coaches do more than get you off to a great start with the strategic planning process. They stick with you, consistently joining you onsite to encourage, support, and hold you accountable as you execute your plan.
- Workshop facilitation
- Software setup
- Project management